- The louder you scream the more you shall achieve.
- The word Me should be included at the beginning and end of each sentence reinforcing ones importance.
- Eat with your hands: it’s quicker and you can lick them later for a little dinner reminder.
- Only Paw Patrol should be on the television. Anything else is simply an oversight by management.
- Pasta & grated cheese IS the ultimate dinner. Don’t be cute and mix it up: you cannot improve on perfection. I will only feed it to the dog. And smear it up the wall.
- Washing hair is an unnessesery torture occurring right in the middle of the most fun part of the day. Scream & then scream some more: Chase is surely on the case.
- The Park is the single most important destination goal of each day. Do not rest until you have been on the Weeeeeeeeengs.
- Closely followed by soft play: Nothing beats seeing management spat out by the foam rollers.
- Run, don’t ride. Why would you want to sit in a buggy when you could be running everywhere so much faster. Efficiency is key.
- Teeth are the most successful persuasion tool we have. especially on siblings.
Thank me later- I’m off to update the memo board on the back of my bedroom door – with management’s eyeliner.