Which side of the stomach does a baby stay?
Some doctors specifically recommend that pregnant women sleep on the left side. Because your liver is on the right side of your abdomen, lying on your left side helps keep the uterus off that large organ.
How does day 1 of pregnancy work?
Your weeks of pregnancy are dated from the first day of your last period. This means that in the first 2 weeks or so, you aren’t actually pregnant – your body is preparing for ovulation (releasing an egg from one of your ovaries) as usual.
What are some unusual signs of early pregnancy?
Some weird early signs of pregnancy include:
- Nosebleeds. Nosebleeds are quite common in pregnancy due to the hormonal changes that happen in the body. …
- Mood swings. …
- Headaches. …
- Dizziness. …
- Acne. …
- Stronger sense of smell. …
- Strange taste in the mouth. …
What are the signs of 1st week pregnancy?
Pregnancy symptoms in week 1
- nausea with or without vomiting.
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins.
- frequent urination.
- raised basal body temperature.
- bloating in the belly or gas.
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding.
- tiredness or fatigue.
What month of pregnancy do breasts produce milk?
Though colostrum production begins as early as 16 weeks pregnant and should begin to be expressed right away after birth (with some moms even experiencing occasional leakage later in pregnancy), its look and composition differs significantly from your later breast milk.