What Can I Give My 8 month old to eat?
Your 8-month-old will still be taking 24 to 32 ounces of formula or breast milk every day. But mealtimes should also involve an increasing variety of foods, including baby cereal, fruits and vegetables, and mashed or pureed meats. As the solids increase, the breast milk or formula will decrease.
What can I feed my 9 month old for breakfast?
- Option 1: Unsweetened whole milk yogurt with mashed peaches.
- Option 2: Oatmeal cereal.
- Option 3: Whole grain waffle strips.
- Option 4: Orange Sunny Soup.
- Option 5: Soft scrambled egg.
What Can I Give My 8 month old for lunch?
Lunch ideas for babies and young children
- lamb curry with rice.
- cauliflower cheese with cooked pasta pieces.
- baked beans (reduced salt and sugar) with toast.
- scrambled egg with toast, chapatti or pitta bread served with vegetable finger foods.
- cottage cheese (full-fat) dip with pitta bread, cucumber and carrot sticks.
What should I do with my 8 month old all day?
Things to do with an 8-month-old baby
- Noisy games. As you already know, this is a stage where your baby has learned that making noise is fun. …
- Dancing and singing. …
- Helping them stand. …
- Reading. …
- Crawling games. …
- Peekaboo (Hide-and-Seek) …
- Sensory bags and bins.
How much should a 8 month old weigh?
Your baby will continue to grow rapidly during these months. The typical eight-month-old boy weighs between 17.5 and 22 pounds (8 to 10 kg). Girls tend to weigh half a pound less. By his first birthday, the average child has tripled his birth weight and is 28 to 32 inches (71 to 81 cm) tall.
Can 8 month old eat eggs?
You can give your baby the entire egg (yolk and white), if your pediatrician recommends it. Around 6 months, puree or mash one hard-boiled or scrambled egg and serve it to your baby. … Around 8 months, scrambled egg pieces are a fantastic finger food.
How much water should a 9 month old drink?
A 6-12 month old baby needs two to eight ounces of water per day on top of the water they get from breast milk/formula. Taking sips from their cups throughout the day will usually get them the water they need.