What should be written in a congratulation card?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
What to say when someone is pregnant Congratulations?
You can’t go wrong with “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of blessings!” Support. Expectant parents will appreciate messages such as, “If you need anything, I am here for you,” or “They say it takes a village. We’re here to help you raise this amazing child.”
Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy. “For many, parenthood is not a linear journey or fairy tale, in which an effortless conception, pregnancy, and delivery produces a healthy, thriving baby.
What’s another way to say congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do you congratulate a newly wed?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
What expectant fathers should say?
When talking to someone who just became a new dad, you want to offer some words, and you want them to stand out, be memorable, and really help your buddy with what’s about to come. “Congratulations!” is always a good. “How’s everyone doing?” is usually appreciated.
What do you say when a baby is born?
Basic Birth Announcements
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome (baby name).
- Hello, world! …
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It’s official! …
- Hello, my name is (baby name).